Thursday, June 30, 2016

#56 The final prayer

A Prayer for Salvation



[Pryr-1.2-56] Oh heavenly Father, infinite, fathomless Depth of never- ceasing Love, save me from myself -- from the disorderly Workings of my fallen, corrupted Nature, and let my Eyes see, my Heart feel and Spirit find, Salvation in Christ Jesus.
  
[Pryr-1.2-57] O God, who madest me for yourself, show forth your Goodness in me.  I humbly beseech You, that you manifest the Life-giving Power of your holy Nature within me; help me to  a true and living Faith in You.  

Allow me Strength of Hunger and Thirst and allow the Birth, Life, and Spirit of your Holy Jesus into my Soul, and that all that is within me, so that it may be turned from every inward Thought, or outward Work, that is not You, and towards your holy Jesus, and thy heavenly working. 

Amen.



*  the end of part i.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#56 The final prayer