Monday, June 13, 2016

#40 The Walking Dead are not with God

[Pryr-1.2-40] If all created Beings are only to be loved in and for God, then how is my Neighbor to be loved, as I love myself, if I am not to love myself bu God?
A tricky question you may think, but no so.  For the answer is simple:  I am to love myself, as I love my Neighbor, or any other created Being, as an extension, a part of God and so we love ourselves because we part of him, not a separate island unto itself.   In this manner, the Commandment  of loving our Neighbor as ourselves, stands firm, while at the same time all Self-love is plucked out by the Roots.

But what is loving any Creature, only in, and for God mean? 

This is when we love it because it God's Work, His Image, and His Delight, for then we love it merely because it is God's, and belongs to him that He shares with us.  It is when we remember and honour him for his gifts, and not tell ourselves that this what we have wrought; just what we have tended in His stead.

This is a real love of God, for then all that we wish, intend, or do to it, is done from a Love of God, for the Honor of God, and in Conformity to the Will of God; this is what loving it for God truly means

This is the one Love that is, and must be the Spirit of all Creatures that live united to God. There is no speculative Refinement of this Love, or fine-spun Fantasy, but the simple Truth, and the first Law of Nature, as well as the necessary Union between God and the Creature He made.

When this Creature is not in God, then it is a Stranger to Him and it has lost the Life of God in itself, and so is Dead and Moribund even though he walks and breathes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#56 The final prayer